Tip of the Week

Roll with the punches! Life is gonna smack you right in the face when you don't expect it. If you're head's on straight, you're certainly gonna handle it just fine. Roll with it. Complain a little bit, and let it go.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Who Am I?

Hello There!

This blog came about one day when there was a beautiful sugar cookie sitting on the kitchen counter at work, just waiting for me to eat it. I looked at it, and thought, what if I treated my food the way I treat the rest of my life? Only doing things that move me along in a positive manner, avoiding traps that waste my time, and solving my own problems simply because I know how to? "Sugar Cookie, don't even waste my time." I walked past that cookie, and walked straight into this blog.

I'm a smelly girl from exercise. Always smelly, always fabulous. Love it.

I'm currently 5'8", 154 lbs, and not happy with that. For the first time in my life, I don't feel thin. That is what I am working towards. A happy feeling with the way my body works. I'm constantly assessing and reassessing how I feel based on what I eat and/or how much exercise I've done. I pay attention to the way my body responds from what I do with it, and figure out what is going to make me at peace.

If you have your own inspirational stories, photos, ideas, or opinions, please feel free to email me at west.allyson@gmail.com.

Cheers!
Allyson

No comments: