Tip of the Week

Roll with the punches! Life is gonna smack you right in the face when you don't expect it. If you're head's on straight, you're certainly gonna handle it just fine. Roll with it. Complain a little bit, and let it go.

Friday, November 20, 2009

The Friday Find 11.20.2009

This is an outfit I LOVE from a wonderful website at ModCloth.com.

Why do I love this website oh so much? Personality. Yes, it's full of adorable clothes, amazing outerwear, and too many weird pictures of a pug dog. And, yes, it is all enjoyable. Personality. Creative pairings. Quirky ideas, played out in fashion. It's worth it. You'll be surprised to find what you love.


I have, for weeks, been agonizing over my new one-true love: The Trailblazer Boots. Am I from Texas? Yes. Do I love to trailblaze? Absolutely. Boots, you belong to my heart.

So why do I not have them? Because they are only mine with an exchange of much dinero. Not yet, Life, not yet. You shall wait. But they are amazing, no?

No comments: