Tip of the Week

Roll with the punches! Life is gonna smack you right in the face when you don't expect it. If you're head's on straight, you're certainly gonna handle it just fine. Roll with it. Complain a little bit, and let it go.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November 4th, 2009 YIKES


Dear Blogoworld,

My goal was to have the blog up and running by itself by Monday, November 9th, 2009.

This is not going to happen. I am one of the very stressed out girls on the planet. One of many, I'm certain, but my school work is suffffffering. I have got to take care of that, first and foremost, or my life will take a roundabout that I absolutely do not want it to take.

The New Year will bring the new running schedule of "Sugar Cookie, Don't Waste My Time."

Until then, look forward to the occasional blips that I have succeeded in posting, notably Truth Tuesdays, and the Friday Find.

And hang in there, with me. Everything is going to be alright.


Love,
Allyson

No comments: