5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5. The numbers are going up and up and up. My little feet are pounding the rotating tread on the treadmill and I know I'm going to die. I don't think I'm going to die, I know. My heart is pounding out of my chest, I'm sucking air like my life depends on it, and Renee the personal trainer is smiling at me from the next treadmill. My eyes are narrowing, my brain function is slowing, and my life is flashing before my eyes. How much more of this can I take!?
So, how do you kick your own butt? Let's find out.
Your Wicked Work Out Partner,
I have included my own personal fitness goals and a starting picture of myself to map my own goals.
1. Fit comfortably into Gap Jeans (size 2). This means no flabby stomach or love handles hanging over top.
2. Take classes in something I have never tried before.
3. Lose 6 pounds by April 12th.
4. Snowboard 6 times this season.
5. Build upper body strength. Do 40 consecutive pushups (man style).