Tip of the Week

Roll with the punches! Life is gonna smack you right in the face when you don't expect it. If you're head's on straight, you're certainly gonna handle it just fine. Roll with it. Complain a little bit, and let it go.

Friday, January 8, 2010

The Friday Find: January 8, 2010

Hey Guys! Look at this website I found!
Real Women, Real Advice
It's not amazing, or the most adorable thing since sliced bread, but it's simple. Simple is easy, and I'm all about making my life as easy as possible. Efficient layout, efficient sorting of subjects, and maybe something will just reach out and smack you right in the balls.
I've found a few inspirational stories on here for the blog, and I think it may be able to help some of you. As usual, email me your questions or comments, and I'd be happy to talk to you about anything. :) west.allyson@gmail.com

No comments: