Tip of the Week

Roll with the punches! Life is gonna smack you right in the face when you don't expect it. If you're head's on straight, you're certainly gonna handle it just fine. Roll with it. Complain a little bit, and let it go.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Blips and Quips: Suddenly! Prioritize!

This is a conversation that happened Friday, at about 7:00 pmish.

Me: Yep, three day weekend...I don't even have work this Monday.
Jordan: Ha ha, you guys we could totally go to Chicago to see Oprah.
Me: Let's do it.


So....usually, when I leave on vacation, I make a point of taking care of this blog ahead of time. This was unexpected. I'll see your aces back here on Tuesday, with loads of great Smelly Girl stories about being happy as a healthy, gettin' thin, human being. I've got sixty bucks, two great friends, and a bunch of bananas along for the ride.

No comments: