Tip of the Week

Roll with the punches! Life is gonna smack you right in the face when you don't expect it. If you're head's on straight, you're certainly gonna handle it just fine. Roll with it. Complain a little bit, and let it go.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We Interrupt this Program: I'm In!


Exciting News, Blogoworld! I'm registered for the First Annual FitBloggin! Conference in March 2010, held in Baltimore, Maryland!

1) I love conferences because of my mother.
2) I love traveling. I've never been to Baltimore.
3) I love plans.
4) I cannot wait to be surrounded by people that are as hyped about health blogs as I am. :D
5) I also just realized it's probably going to be cold. I do not like cold but I sure do look cute in sweaters.

Horray!

Do you want to go? I'd love to see your face there!

No comments: