Tip of the Week

Roll with the punches! Life is gonna smack you right in the face when you don't expect it. If you're head's on straight, you're certainly gonna handle it just fine. Roll with it. Complain a little bit, and let it go.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Seeing Skinny

When I was a little girl, I watched musicals NONSTOP. I love them. There are many reasons why, but I always especially loved the dancing and the prowess of the performers. Incredible. Absolutely incredible. So, watching the Tony's this year, I was more than impressed at Broadway's current "West Side Story," and want nothing more to be in New York so that I can see this amazing show.
Today's Seeing Skinny is the 2009 Tony's mambo in the gymnasium from "West Side Story."
See the video HERE.
And see if you don't want that purple dress as much as I do. I've wanted it ever since I was a six.


No comments: