Tip of the Week

Roll with the punches! Life is gonna smack you right in the face when you don't expect it. If you're head's on straight, you're certainly gonna handle it just fine. Roll with it. Complain a little bit, and let it go.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Seeing Skinny


Today's "Seeing Skinny" follows my recent desire for a lifestyle alteration. It's Kenny Chesney's "Anything But Mine" music video, a hit from 2004 from a "soulful" country artist that was briefly married to Renee Zellweger and probably split up because he doesn't know how to look at a camera without appearing moody and blocked by a cowboy hat. REGARDLESS, my sweet little Texan soul can deal. This video follows young love; you'll hear the tale in the video. The girl cast to play "Mary," is probably my epitome of young, healthy, happy, and beautiful. I love the effortless style wardrobe has given her for this film. I love the active, care-free tone of the video. I love the showcasing of a girl being fallen in love with simply because she kicks ass and takes names--I'm sure the fact that she has a rockin' bod helps too.


I get my inspiration for today HERE.

No comments: