Tip of the Week

Roll with the punches! Life is gonna smack you right in the face when you don't expect it. If you're head's on straight, you're certainly gonna handle it just fine. Roll with it. Complain a little bit, and let it go.

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Friday Find: Anne Bogart


Dearest Blogoworld, 

I do not think most of you live in the artistic realm of theatre the way I do currently. So...basically, I got the chance to meet and masterclass with the CREATOR of post-modern Theatre: Anne f*&%ing Bogart. 

You have no idea how excited I was. I could not even speak. I laughed and enjoyed the moment, and four hours flew by as if Anne's mere whisper asked them to.

Anne Bogart is my Friday find.

Please read her musings, her blog, HERE.

And then scream like the young adult/girl you are from meeting your college-career hero. 

Now. Here's a good question that I would be honored to have you answer. This woman inspires me. Who inspires you? 

No comments: