Tip of the Week

Roll with the punches! Life is gonna smack you right in the face when you don't expect it. If you're head's on straight, you're certainly gonna handle it just fine. Roll with it. Complain a little bit, and let it go.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Truth Tuesday: Pizza is my Favorite Food


Pizza is, by far and large, my absolute favorite food. Am I 21? Yes, I am. Do I apparently still have the tastes of an 8-year-old? I guess I do. :)

No worries, though, when one is smart with their pizza! I went on an internet hunt for pizza information (this delectable dish has obviously been on my mind for a few days.) And seeing how the bread-y crust is not on my diet, I won't be opting for the delight anytime soon. BUT. I want to be prepared.....just in case.....

And seeing how Cici's is one of the most common pizza chain, let's just learn a smidge about their food.


The Worst Cici’s Pizza
2 Slices Cheese Pizza (To-Go)
446 calories
15 g fat (11 g saturated fat)
1,075 mg sodium

Don't assume the barest slice is the best for you. Here, the cheese pie has nearly three times the amount of saturated fat as busier versions like the Ole, a spicy, beef-laden ode to Mexico.

Eat This Instead!
2 Slices Ole Pizza (To-Go)
339 calories
8 g fat (4 g saturated fat)
700 mg sodium

No comments: