Tip of the Week

Roll with the punches! Life is gonna smack you right in the face when you don't expect it. If you're head's on straight, you're certainly gonna handle it just fine. Roll with it. Complain a little bit, and let it go.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Momentary Moments: Visuals


What kind of learner are you? Visual, visceral, aural, kinesthetic?

Think about it. It's going to help you accomplish your goals.

My goal: Lose twenty pounds.

My way of reminding myself: I placed twenty sticky notes on my bathroom mirror, in four groupings of five. It's easier to get through a row of five sticky notes than it is to get through a hunk of twenty, and it's far easier to remind myself of my goal when I see it every freaking time I walk into the bathroom.

Figure out how you're going to get the information across. How are you going to train your mind and your body? GO.

No comments: