Tip of the Week

Roll with the punches! Life is gonna smack you right in the face when you don't expect it. If you're head's on straight, you're certainly gonna handle it just fine. Roll with it. Complain a little bit, and let it go.

Friday, February 12, 2010

The Friday Find: Sandwiches for All!

Hey everyone! Friday Finds take on a variety of characteristics, no? Yes. Yes, they do. And today's made me LAUGH OUT LOUD. It seems to sum up a secret desire and wanting of mine. And even though breads aren't on my diet right now--they will be, in moderation, soon. So, love this website as much as I did. Because....HERE......for your bemusement and pleasure......is a whole site filled with recipes for.....SANDWICHES.


No more pb&j for me everyday. No more meat and cheese and lettuce every day. Do I feel like making a Ratatouille Steak Sandwich? How about a Pork Poor Boy? A Philadephia Tea Sandwich? Oh the options are now virtually limitless! Please enjoy, my loves. Make strong choices that make you feel better.



Oh my god, I'm so happy.


No comments: